Patio Primate Gets 30 Years at Negro University for Killing Rotund Racemixing Slut

Originally published at: http://dstormer6em3i4km.onion/patio-primate-gets-30-years-at-negro-university-for-killing-rotund-racemixing-slut/

Charles Martel
Daily Stormer
April 25, 2019

Phillip Williams.

Yes, she was dating him, as was the other white woman involved in this crime.

Shield maidens just can’t seem to get enough of these exotic talking silverbacks.

KCRG:

An Indiana man accused of killing a woman and burning her body has been sentenced to 30 years in an Iowa prison.

Webster County District Court records say 26-year-old Phillip Williams, of Lafayette, Indiana, was sentenced Monday in Fort Dodge. He’d pleaded guilty to attempted murder and abuse of a human corpse. He and 27-year-old Mackenzie Knigge were charged with first-degree murder in the August 2017 slaying of 26-year-old Jessica Gomez in Knigge’s Clare apartment. Prosecutors lowered the murder charge against Williams in return for his pleas.

Jessica Gomez (her husband was a beaner).

16 Likes

Burn the coal, pay the toll.

Also, is the name Knigge pronounced “nigga?” You can’t make this stuff up.

21 Likes

I can see why they lowered the charges; the victim is plainly no great loss.

7 Likes

she looks like miss piggy

14 Likes

Lol smh

5 Likes

It’s pronounced “nig”, the k and e are silent. The additional g, I suppose, is for emphasis.

5 Likes

Him gonna be soooo smart when he dun get out.

3 Likes

Kind of did us a favor.

5 Likes

Mrs Nigg didn’t stand a chance from the moment she inherited that name.

7 Likes

Wow, that must have been one scary grease fire, I’ll tell you what… What a waste, could’ve heated quite a few old peoples houses who now freeze to death in Winter in places like Britain, because all the money subsidies they use to get now has to go to the New improved Brown Brits, so they’ll have enough energy to fuck and rape, so that they can produce even more Brown Brits of the future, who will do interplanetary space-crafting so as to save us all from the Global weather that Whitey has caused…

Oh well, just another day in clown world!

I’ve knock 30 points off my blood pressure since I stopped giving a shit!

9 Likes

“Patio Primate” Lmao!!!:joy:

Also, good riddance.

5 Likes

Why do niggers always get the best looking women? ha ha ha LOL

10 Likes

So, she was not even sincerely monogamous in her marriage with her non-White husband. Our Shield Maidens are a truly special type of woman.

4 Likes

I’m just glad it wasn’t Florida Man.

6 Likes

I’ve knock 30 points off my blood pressure since I stopped giving a shit!

Same here.

3 Likes

What’s up with its neck? It looks like a snake that just swallowed a rabbit or something.

Also, nigtats look ridiculous.

1 Like

I’ve driven through the ghetto. Does prison even worry a nigger? If anything, it’s a step up to what they’re used to.

4 Likes

In the big House they’ll run into old acquaintances & maybe learn to read. By learning to read they can study the Koran & convert. They can then take some new dipshit ghettocentric islamic name.
No punishment to them.

3 Likes

K-Nigga, sounds like a rap group…

1 Like

Aryan and aristocratic indifference Same here brother. I don’t give a damn. In a way I get a Zen good feeling of harmony about things like this.meditationbra